ince the late 80’s I have consistently developed my talents and skills inside and outside the workplace – art direction, branding, photography, design, drawing, painting, it’s my whole life’s work. Industries I’ve worked in include: fashion and cosmetics, financial, industrial, publishing, retail, and recently gourmet food. I bring an upscale perspective and the highest standards everywhere I work. I’m looking for an opportunity to work with professionals equally as dedicated to the advertising / multi-media business in a challenging role as art director/designer.
Outline of my capabilities:
• Developing concepts for all aspects of a brand – print design elements, websites, advertising, social media email, and events.
• Creating color palettes, styles and templates for typography and photography.
• Analyzing, enhancing and developing a brand story.
• Concepting and creating storyboards for photo shoots or videos.
• Advanced skills in Photoshop, retouching – photo composition, collage and illustration.
• Designing and building responsive websites in WordPress. Adjusting templates in CSS.
• Email campaign design and creation from concept to execution.
• Creating all types of mock-ups for presentations for both print and web.
• Types of design project experience: corporate identity, catalogs, promotional brochures, sales support, posters, logos, packaging, retail display.
• Types of web project experience: website concepts and design, weekly email campaigns, building websites with WordPress templates, working from wireframes, creating wireframes, creating templates for website assets, landing pages, enhancing content with plugins. Rarely used but I have Flash design and production experience for micro sites and interactive rich media banners.
My portfolio from previous work in New York.